Hentley Farm Rogue Red Field Blend 2016 | Kent Street Cellars
Skip to content
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC? EMAIL US AT SALES@KENTSTREETCELLARS.COM.AU
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC? EMAIL US AT SALES@KENTSTREETCELLARS.COM.AU
Same Day Delivery available for all Sydney Metro orders
Same Day Delivery available for all Sydney Metro orders
Express Delivery available on all orders
Express Delivery available on all orders
ROCKBARE RB1 SHIRAZ - $5 OFF - USE CODE RB1PLZ AT CHECKOUT
ROCKBARE RB1 SHIRAZ - $5 OFF - USE CODE RB1PLZ AT CHECKOUT
SHOP OUR EXTENSIVE JAPANESE WHISKY COLLECTION
SHOP OUR EXTENSIVE JAPANESE WHISKY COLLECTION

Hentley Farm Rogue Red Field Blend 2016

Sold out
$19.99

On the nose the Hentley Farm Rouge Red Field Blend 2016 provides hints of satsuma plum, raspberry and blueberry aromas providing the light, cardamom seed and dried rosemary the shade. On the palate bright upfront acid and boot leather create a complex introduction, then red fruits and an attractive creamy texture take over. A soft, medium weighted wine with a level of complexity that you would expect from such a diverse range of varietals.

Sourced predominately from the Hentley farm estate and neighbouring north western Barossa vineyards. The top soil is predominately a red clay loam, and the subsoil varies from shattered limestone to salt & pepper siltstone and bluestone at depth. All vines are grown on their own roots.

10% of the fruit was whole bunch fermented while the remaining 90% the fruit was destemmed prior to fermentation, during which 2-3 pump overs a day were used to ensure that each wine achieved a full tannin structure. 30% of this wine was left on skins for 50 days before being basket pressed. The remainder went through a standard 7-10 day fermentation.

The Finer Details:
Style - Red Wine
Varietal -  47% Grenache, 12% Malbec, 11% Mataro, 10% Shiraz, 9% Tempranillo, 7% Durif, 3% Nero d’Avola and 2% Zinfandel
Country - Australia
Region - Eden Valley
Vintage - 2016
Bottle Size - 750ml
ABV - 14.5%